ANSI compliant compilers [Was Re: Re: How ANSI is TC++?]

Rahul Dhesi dhesi%cirrusl at oliveb.ATC.olivetti.com
Sun Nov 4 05:20:32 AEST 1990

In <660089 at hpclscu.HP.COM> shankar at hpclscu.HP.COM (Shankar Unni) writes:

     I wish there were a little more context to this assertion of
     yours: I presume you mean "no ANSI compliant compilers on DOS".

I think he means MS-DOS, not just any DOS.  (If we're trying to be
precise, let's *be* precise.)
--
Rahul Dhesi <dhesi%cirrusl at oliveb.ATC.olivetti.com>
UUCP:  oliveb!cirrusl!dhesi