Turbo C graphics on a PC

Steve ss746724 at longs.LANCE.ColoState.EDU
Wed Nov 14 05:02:04 AEST 1990

C users:

I've just started using Borland's Turbo C on my PC and I am in need of
some general
help;I don't really know where to start, I hesitate to post this!

What I need to do is to draw a simple object on screen from a set
of data points either from another source or from key board
input. Eventually I would like to be able to print the resulting
graphic to a laser jet. Any suggestions on getting starting would
be helpful.

Dis: Sorry if this is TOO simple a question

Thanks

Steve Smith
Colorado State University