PC EGA routines

brian_helterline brianh at hpcvia.CV.HP.COM
Tue Nov 6 06:46:13 AEST 1990

>G'day all
>I'm writing a small graphics program (on a 386, using Microsoft C (version
>5.1) and MASM (version 5.1).
>What I need to do is the following:
>Define a sprite image and be able to move it around the screen in some
>way.
>I'm intending to use either an EGA or VGA screen. Can anyone give me some
>tips as to how I should go about doing this (I have had limited exposure
>to graphics program, but am fairly well versed in other areas).

	You need to check out INT 0x33 (Mouse supoort).  Within it are
	several subfunctions such as defining a new sprite, turning it
	on, reading its location, etc.  The actual mouse driver moves
	it around for you (once you turn it on)