CDECL source code

Loel Larzelere loel at bluemoon.uucp
Mon Nov 26 01:50:48 AEST 1990

conor at lion.inmos.co.uk (Conor O'Neill) writes:

> Doesn't anybody else see the irony of needing a program to write
> C declaration syntax?
>
> And some people teach this language to beginners....

And I was told (when I haul my hiney off to the local community college to
take programming classes) to only bother with C and Assembler, and forget
about basic, cobol etc.

I was  also told to try and learn C on my own, as what would be taught
would be about 5 years beind the times.

Go figure.

~~\ Loel /~~    -- loel at bluemoon.uucp
                ...osu-cis!n8emr!bluemoon!loel
          or    ...towers!bluemoon!loel

"I just want to be remembered for two simple words --
        -- Any two as long as they are simple."