converting from Turbo Pascal

Sean Michael Goller sg2s+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Oct 26 21:50:09 AEST 1990

	Ok, here's the deal. I have this spiffy program written in Turbo Pascal
with all kinds of gotoxy() and ClrScr() calls in it. I want to convert
this program to effectively ANSI C. I'm not too worried about the screen
controls, I can just run it as if it were on a tty.  My question is
this. How should I go about this? Should I try to convert first to Turbo
C, then to ANSI C? If so, does anyone know of a good utility that
converts pascal code to C for the IBM or unix? (I tried running it
through a unix program called p2c, and it frankly stinks. So, I'm
looking for something else, preferably shareware or freeware.)

Thanks in advance!
Sean Goller (Katsuichi)                          Internet:sg2s+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Carnegie Mellon University                              BITNET:R746SG2S at CMCCVB
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
USMail addresses:
       Pittsburgh, PA 15213                        Tulsa, Ok 74136

"Fahrvergnughen, dude!"         DISCLAIMER: I speak for myself, not for anyone
                                            or thing remotely connected to me.