more on TRUE and FALSE (side-comment)

Karl Heuer karl at haddock.ima.isc.com
Sat Sep 29 06:52:26 AEST 1990

In article <4673 at tuminfo1.lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de> weiske at lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de (Thomas Weiske) writes:
>[A whole bunch of SLMs]

I'm going to assume this was a joke, because I don't have the time to deal
with anything this silly if it's serious.%

>To make the definitions more tolerant to typos you can add
>'Treu' or 'Fasle' a.s.o.

I'm reminded of a note in a Fortran manual: if you find you've already punched
your program and misspelled the variable CHIEF as CHEIF on a lot of the cards,
you can fix it with EQUIVALENCE(CHEIF,CHIEF).

Karl W. Z. Heuer (karl at kelp.ima.isc.com or ima!kelp!karl), The Walking Lint
________
% If you thought it was "obviously" a joke, you haven't been reading the group
  long enough to see all the crap that people seriously propose.  This is why
  emoticons are useful.