Seven Original Sins of K&R (Long)

Roy Smith roy at phri.nyu.edu
Thu Sep 27 23:13:29 AEST 1990

I wrote:
> #define NULL (""[1])

maunz at warwick.ac.uk (The Teenage Student WINJA Turbot) responded:
>	B	L	E	U	G	H	!	!

	You have such a way with words :-).  It is clear from the various
bits of mail I've gotten, and postings such as this, that folks on this
group don't think too highly of my idea.  Part of the problem is that I
made a braino (similar to a typo, but occuring above the neck); I meant to
write:

#define NULL (""[0])

	It's also clear that people probably won't think too highly of that
either, so I guess we can just drop it.
455 First Avenue, New York, NY 10016
roy at alanine.phri.nyu.edu -OR- {att,cmcl2,rutgers,hombre}!phri!roy
"Arcane?  Did you say arcane?  It wouldn't be Unix if it wasn't arcane!"