Assembly language to C translation?

Jeffrey E.F. Friedl jfriedl at frf.omron.co.jp
Thu Sep 6 15:10:07 AEST 1990

> I have a large Assembly language program that I want to convert to
> C code.  Does anyone have any information about Assembly language to C
> translation ?  I have heard that translators exist and that several
> companies perform this service.

Actually, I have just the opposite request....

I've seen a lot of this->that translaters, but what I really need is
a C to assembler translator.  Such a beast exist, for any machine?

My system is a 16k TRS-80 Color Computer with an audio-casette
drive (saving for that big 160K disk... can't wait!), if that's
somehow important.

	*jeff*

Jeffrey Eric Francis Friedl                          jfriedl at nff.ncl.omron.jp
Direct path from uunet:                             ...!uunet!othello!jfriedl
Omron Electronics, Central R&D Lab, RNA          Nagaokakyo, Kyoto 617, Japan
Fax: 011-81-75-955-2442                        Phone: 011-81-75-951-5111 x154

      "current memory prices are 4600$ a megabyte on VAX (4/22/81)"
                                              -- my '/usr/include/vmparam.h'

[if you need to be told this is a joke, you're a total idiot (-:]