Internationalisation

Al Dunbar userAKDU at mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA
Wed Sep 5 10:45:36 AEST 1990

In article <2349 at cirrusl.UUCP>, dhesi%cirrusl at oliveb.ATC.olivetti.com (Rahul Dhesi) writes:
>In <1302 at mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA> userAKDU at mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA (Al Dunbar) writes:
>
>     Regarding the arguments over whether or not "internationalization"
>     is a valid word, I have concluded that there  are  two  points  of
>     view,     which     could     generally     be    classified    as
>     "internationalizationalism" and "anti-internationalizationalism".
>
>Other            analogous            dichotomies
>exist.       For      example,      there      is
>"justification",      "right      justification",
>and         "anti - right         justification".
>--
>Rahul Dhesi <dhesi%cirrusl at oliveb.ATC.olivetti.com>
>UUCP:  oliveb!cirrusl!dhesi

I  am  left  wondering  how  you  justify your comments. I use an
editor (to justify  my  comments)  that  _attempts_  to  minimize
whitespace  where possible, but this is clearly not easy now that
words of the  length  of  "internationalizationalism"  (sic)  are
becoming  the  norm (or normalizationalism). Faulty though it may
be, it would never produce as anti-aesthetic a paragraph as yours
above:

Other  analogous  dichotomies  exist. For example,
there is "justification",  "right  justification",
and "anti - right justification".
Alastair Dunbar    | Edmonton: a great place, but...
Edmonton, Alberta  | before Gretzky trade: "City of Champions"
CANADA             | after Gretzky trade: "City of Champignons"