Fortran to C translator

Roberto Togneri robert%odin at swanee.ee.uwa.oz.au
Thu Sep 13 10:18:01 AEST 1990

I know that a Pascal to C translator exists but does anybody know of
a Fortran to C translator? Although we don't program in fortran there are
some numerical algorithms written in fortran we'd like translated to C.
Also fortran handles complex arithmetic so a translator smart enough
to do that would also be useful.

If anybody knows of any site which holds sources (in C!) or even a
commercial package I would be grateful for the info.

Thanks in advance,
robert

P.S. please note that we are able to do anon ftp. You can reply to
me from the news reader or email as shown below (if my signature comes up!).
--
Dr. Roberto Togneri
Dept. of EE Engineering                 EMAIL: robert at swanee.ee.uwa.oz.au
The University of Western Australia     INTERNET: robert at zeus.ee.uwa.oz.au