fast cash

George Thiruvathukal gkt at iitmax.IIT.EDU
Mon Sep 17 13:58:32 AEST 1990

In article <44uJP1w163w at cybrspc>, roy%cybrspc at cs.umn.edu (Roy M. Silvernail) writes:
> For God's sake, not again!!!!
>
> Why does some dweeb have to dredge this garbage up every few months and
> post it to the net? This is ILLEGAL, kids... don't try this at home!

We are wise not to pay attention to the rubbish which occasionally percolates
to the top of the network.  If such attacks on net news occur once in a thousand
times, we are not talking about a staggering percentage.  When we cast names and
wit at them, we fuel their attack.  When nobody comments, they find somewhere
else to dwell.

George Thiruvathukal
gkt at iitmax.iit.edu