keyed index file support

Gregory M. Stelmack stelmack at screamer.csee.usf.edu
Sat Sep 15 12:58:26 AEST 1990

It's me again! The program that I was recently having problem with that the
net helped me solve is a set of C routines to do precisely this. It is
incomplete at present (needs some tree traversal routines like FindNext and
FindPrevious) and only supports one key, but the basics are there and I am
improving it. Anybody interested in a post or my placing it in an ftp site?

Copyright: These routines will be free, unless used in a commercial product.
Then, we'll negotiate.

-- Greg Stelmack
-- Email: stelmack at sol.csee.usf.edu
-- USmail: USF Box 1510, Tampa, FL 33620-1510
-- Amiga: the only way to compute!