Yacc (or is that Yucc?)

mr r. walker ins624y at monu4.cc.monash.edu.au
Sun Sep 30 16:07:14 AEST 1990

Hi!
   At the moment I am attempting to write a parses for integer
infix maths formulas, using that dynamic duo Lex and Yacc.

I am not having much luck --- if anyone out there could email me
the yacc and/or lex code to do this I would be *VERY* grateful
(unfortunately, I do not have a pretty sister .... well, there
go all the females who were going to help me out ....)

I doesn't have to be a flash all-singing all-dancing parses ---
all I want it to do is calculate expressions like
1+2*3+(45+3)/4 --- no variables, only integer expressions
(ie. a/b only gives the integer part of the answer).

HHHeeelllpppp!!!!

Thanks, Rod.