qsort()

Belgarath garath at irie.ais.org
Mon Apr 15 14:20:10 AEST 1991

	I am trying to learn how to use qsort().  If you can help please
with 4 ints, a few chars, and a float.  one is 'char name[15]'  and the
variable is defined as:  struct the_struct people[49];

I want to use qsort() to sort the structure alphabetically according to the
name field of the structure..  I don't quite understand the man page on
qsort().  Can someone give me an example of how to do this please?
Thank you.