All flamage (Re: One more point regarding = and == (more flamage))

Just Another Deckchair on the Titanic hamish at mate.sybase.com
Sat Apr 13 04:23:44 AEST 1991

In article <3728 at inews.intel.com> bhoughto at nevin.intel.com (Blair P. Houghton) writes:
>Most of what follows is gratuitous and violent; the only
>way to make it useful would be to provide a program to
>generate it automatically; unfortunately, sport is a
>tough thing to emulate...

Ah, there you go again (you can't help it, can you?!).

<>>Shit happens, swabbie's-butt-breath.

<>For anyone out there still awake, I have taken this to email, for
<>obvious reasons.

<No, you haven't, you blistering ur-liar.  I haven't seen
>e-diddly from you, and if news is outrunning mail it's
<likely you don't know how to spell '/usr/ucb/mail' as well
>as you do 'F'.

Gosh, we've been carrying on this reasonable email conversation all
this time and now I see this? Something about not realising news
and/or email propagation delays might cloud the issue? Something about
work intruding on all that free time?

Bad faith?

For the record, I'm still mulling over Blair's email proposals / notes;
we've had a fairly polite time so far, despite the more visible
content-free hand-waving bluster.

Oh well, as I said before, it's all in email....

	Hamish