Telling TC++ to save files

Andy DeFaria defaria at hpcupt3.cup.hp.com
Wed Apr 10 07:47:29 AEST 1991

Does anybody know how to set the appropriate option such that all files are
saved prior to  running a Turbo  C++  program  from within the IDE.   I  am
developing  some   code that,  needless to  say,  has  some  bugs.  I'll be
debuging  it when   WHAM!, everything locks up and   my only solution is to
reboot the machine.  This causes my changes to be lost.  What  I would like
is for TC to save all files *before* running the  program.  I'm pretty sure
that I had configured Turbo Pascal to do  this but I don't see  the setting
for Turbo C++.  Is there one?