C++ to C translator

Joerg Behrend behrend at Ph1.Uni-Koeln.De
Thu Apr 4 04:30:31 AEST 1991

I am looking for a preprocessor - if possible in the public domain - which
translates C++ to C code. It should run under MS-DOS, Unix, or VMS.

Many thanks for your reply in advance.

  |  Joerg Behrend                     Tel.:     +49 (221) 470-4529         |
  |  I. Physikalisches Institut        Fax:      +49 (221) 470-5162         |
  |  Universitaet Koeln                Telex:    888 2291 UNIK D            |
  |  Zuelpicher Str. 77                                                     |
  |  D-W-5000 Koeln 41, Germany        Internet: behrend at Ph1.Uni-Koeln.De   |
[There are several C++ to C translators starting with AT&T's original
cfront, but all the ones of which I am aware are proprietary.  Gnu G++ is
free but goes directly to assembler and doesn't run under DOS. -John]
--
Send compilers articles to compilers at iecc.cambridge.ma.us or
{ima | spdcc | world}!iecc!compilers.  Meta-mail to compilers-request.