MS C 6.00a bug list

Rob DeMillo demillo at porter.geo.brown.edu
Fri Apr 26 03:15:20 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr18.133035.15827 at bronze.ucs.indiana.edu> nengle at copper.ucs.indiana.edu (nathan engle) writes:

>  I have to agree that MSC5.1 is/was about twice as stable as C6.00;
>6.00a seems to be more on an equal footing with 5.1 as far as
>reliability goes. 6.00a IS slower than 5.1 and the output code isn't
>that much better, but I'm sticking with 6.00a because of the inline
>assembler. Also, if I'm ever rash enough to take on any OS/2 projects
>6.00a supports OS/2 better than 5.1 did.

I have to agree with the opinions experessed here.
My partner and I have stuck to MSC 5.1 for that very reason.

Speaking of which, when is the next release of MSC coming out?

 - Rob DeMillo			     | Internet: demillo at juliet.ll.mit.edu
   Mass Inst of Tech/Lincoln Lab     | Also:     demillo at porter.geo.brown.edu
   Weather Sensing Project-Group 43  | Reality:  401-273-0804 (home)
"I say you *are* the Messiah, Lord! And I ought to know, I've followed a few!"