C 6.00 Bug List

Dave P. Schaumann dave at cs.arizona.edu
Wed Feb 20 07:40:46 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb19.081101.19806 at qualcomm.com> antonio at qualcom.qualcomm.com (Franklin Antonio) writes:
>In article <26758 at uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU> jdb at reef.cis.ufl.edu (Brian K. W. Hook) writes:
>>
>>I just purchased Microsoft C 6.00 (tag on the box is labeled C6.00)
>>[...]Is there a bug list [...]
>
>The bug list for C 6.00 is so long that it just isn't worth reading.
>[...]

It wouldn't be worth reading to me if it were 1 line.  Please repeat after me:
All the world is not IBM... All the world is not IBM... All the world is not
IBM... All the world is not IBM... All the world is not IBM... All the world
is not IBM... All the world is not IBM... All the world is not IBM...

This message was posted to comp.lang.c where it has absolutely *no* revelence.
Please pardon the intrusion on the ibm groups, where this question properly
belongs.
--
Dave Schaumann      | Is this question undecidable?
dave at cs.arizona.edu |