Obscure _doprnt and _flsbuf question

Roberto Armenti roarment at immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Feb 15 22:47:33 AEST 1991

richard at aiai.ed.ac.uk (Richard Tobin) writes:

>In article <1991Feb13.175413.3473 at athena.mit.edu> seaotter at athena.mit.edu (the old ssrat) writes:
>>I know, I know, users are supposed to use _doprnt() and all, but
>>given that I am trying to transport some code that DOES,

>If your C provides vfprintf(), you can probably use that instead.

Hi. Now I know what _flsbuf() does, i would be interestes in _doprnt too.
I once had a programm that core-dumped in _flsbuf. Any hints ?

	Thanx,
		Roberto

---
*      roarment at immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de                       *
*     Roberto Armenti, Loewenichstr. 37, W8520 Erlangen, Germany       *