:? unique? (was Re: cond. op. on ='s LHS)

Hascall John Paul john at iastate.edu
Mon Feb 25 14:46:28 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb24.085322.7800 at Think.COM> barmar at think.com (Barry Margolin) writes:
}In article <1991Feb24.022225.10838 at news.iastate.edu> john at iastate.edu (Hascall John Paul) writes:
}>In article <1991Feb23.215538.10212 at Think.COM> barmar at think.com (Barry Margolin) writes:
}>}What about the function call operator?  It takes an arbitrary positive
}>}number of parameters.

}>   Non-negative.         ;-)

}I stand by my original statement.  The function call operator always has at
}least one parameter: a function or function pointer.

 I stand by my original statement.  ... but it has ...
 ... at least one operand: a function pointer.

  Followups to alt.nomenclature.nit-pick    ;-)

John
--
John Hascall                        An ill-chosen word is the fool's messenger.
Project Vincent