MSC 5.1 Question

Jim V. Potter jvp at genrad.UUCP
Fri Feb 1 02:27:49 AEST 1991

In article <91026.223149ACPS2924 at Ryerson.Ca> ACPS2924 at Ryerson.Ca writes:
>Is it possible in MSC 5.1 to gain access to the registers directly.
>Turbo C has the _AX,_BX... pseudo-variables for them
>is this possible in MSC and if so HOW???

I suggest that you look at the union REGS defined in dos.h to see how to
define registers that are passed to functions.  The functions bdos(), int86(),
int86x(), intdos(), and intdosx() are some functions that use the REGS union;
see the Runtime Library manual for examples of calling these functions.