cond. op. on ='s LHS

John D. Mitchell johnm at cory.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Feb 14 18:52:48 AEST 1991

In article <15184 at smoke.brl.mil> gwyn at smoke.brl.mil (Doug Gwyn) writes:
>In article <11073 at pasteur.Berkeley.EDU>, johnm at cory.Berkeley.EDU (John D. Mitchell) writes:
[....]
>My comment was going to be that it sucked bigtime.  However, I'll
>buy "ugh" as a suitable comment too.

I decided that sucked s#!t was too harsh.  :-)

>- P.S.	No wonder people complain about the denseness of C code!
>C code has nothing to do with it, more like the density of some coders.

Well, a lot of people (wrongly) criticize the *language* when it's really
the (your flame here) coder that makes the source code atrocious.  I mean,
we're not talking about entries for the obfuscated C code contest!

----	John D. Mitchell
	johnm at cory.Berkeley.EDU