Funny mistake

Checkpoint Technologies ckp at grebyn.com
Wed Feb 27 11:00:00 AEST 1991

In article <wolfram.667581530 at cip-s05> wolfram at cip-s05.informatik.rwth-aachen.de (Wolfram Roesler) writes:
>What I wanted to write was:
>
>	if (fct(a,b,c))
>
>but by mistake I wrote:
>
>	if (fct(a,b),c)

Well, if fct had had a non-varadic prototype in scope, then the compiler
would have rejected it.  If it had had a varadic prototype (variable
number of arguments) then you still would be in bad luck.

Lint would have warned you about it if c were actually a constant
expression.

Otherwise, yep, that's one of the curves C can throw.
--
First comes the logo: C H E C K P O I N T  T E C H N O L O G I E S      / /
                                                                    \\ / /