A good & SIMPLE "C" textbook for beginners??!!

Abed M. Hammoud abed at saturn.wustl.edu
Sun Feb 3 11:03:54 AEST 1991

	A very good book, that I used to learn C is "A BOOK ON C", by
	Al Kelley & Ira Pohl. After finishing this book I also read
	K&R Ansi book. I though these two books were all what I needed
	to get started. I recommend them highly.

	good luck...

	| Abed  M. Hammoud			abed at saturn.wustl.edu|
	| Washington University.	        office:(314)726-7547 |
	| Electronic Systems & Signals Research Laboratory.          |
	| Dept. of Electrical/Biomedical Engineering.		     |
	| St.Louis Mo U.S.A                                          |