my_printf calling printf

Jonathan I. Kamens jik at athena.mit.edu
Wed Feb 27 03:03:45 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb26.101626.21779 at fwi.uva.nl>, caspers at fwi.uva.nl (B.M. Caspers (I)) writes:
|> I need to write a function that calls the win_printf of the DESQview API C
|> library, which in its turn (I think) calls printf. Since I don't want to do
|> any argument processing that printf should do, can I give the format string and the rest of the arguments unchanged to [win_]printf?

  Is there a win_vprintf?  If so, that's what you're going to have to use.  If
not, you're in trouble.

  See the section entitled "Variable-Length Argument Lists" in the monthly
Frequently Asked Questions posting to this newsgroup.  If it isn't around at
your site, E-mail me and I'll send it to you.

--
Jonathan Kamens			              USnail:
MIT Project Athena				11 Ashford Terrace