Power C

Dan Simoes dans at crpmks.UUCP
Wed Feb 6 04:41:28 AEST 1991

I just received the latest "Byte block" or whatever it's called, and there is
an offer for "Power C -- the ANSI compatible C complier that runs faster than
Microsoft C, has more functions than Turbo C, and costs less than the K&R
book."  Sounds like another Coherent to me...
If anyone is using this, or has used it before, please let me know.
By the way, the price is $19.95!

Please email -- I *will* post a summary.
Thanks in advance,

Dan Simoes                             dans at crpmks.UUCP      (914) 785-2250
Manhattanville College '92             CIBA-Geigy Corp.
Disclaimer: que sera, sera
Quote: "Software is overpriced - lower the prices and there will be no
        piracy" (Me!)