Algorithms

Brian K. W. Hook jdb at reef.cis.ufl.edu
Wed Feb 27 01:03:04 AEST 1991

Is there a group on the net that addresses only algorithms?  I have a hard
time deciding where to post when I have a question such as "what is the
best xxxxx algorithm for this situation that matches this criteria?"  Since
I am mostly proficient in C, I post here, but what if I just want ANY
algorithm in pseudo code that isn't addressed in a book (like Algorithms in
C by Sedgwick).

E.g. sorting, searching, closest point, hidden surface removal
(comp.graphics?), ai, least danger, look ahead, etc.

Brian