A good & SIMPLE "C" textbook for beginners??!!

ALIM ecs91510 at zach.fit.edu
Wed Jan 30 07:12:46 AEST 1991

Hello all you C whizes out there!! I just started to learn C. I wrote my
first program in Cand believe me it was hell. All the program had to do
was read some numbers from a file, store them in an array and compute their
average (a typical 9th grade level program). However, none of the books
that I had told me how to start writing a program. I had to ask people what
the hell to do. At times I felt like an idiot. Anyway, I am looking for a
simple C (not turbo C) book that is meant for a beginner!! I would be greatful
if someone recommends me a good book. Thanks!!!
                                            Junaid
                                            E-Mail : ecs91510 at zach.fit.edu