C database management libraries

Jeffrey S Traigle jstraigl at uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu
Tue Jan 22 16:16:24 AEST 1991

I need to know some companies that provide C database management
libraries. I know of such a product called Btrieve. I don't know
who makes it, but the documentation wasn't very helpful anyway
so I would like other options if there are any. If anyone could
send me a way to contact companies with this type of library, I
would greatly appreciate it.

||  Jeff Traigle  ||  jstraigl at uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu   ||  Born to be mild.  ||
|| B.S. Computer Science 1991 || 199? M.B.A. Management Information Systems  ||