breaking up 1 BIG C source file

Mark W. Schumann catfood at NCoast.ORG
Wed Jan 23 13:30:02 AEST 1991

acmfiu at serss0.fiu.edu (ACMFIU) writes:

>       Is there a program that I can give the names of the functions and
>it will will split this big C file into smaller ones?

Consider writing this as an AWK script.  If you are running on a UNIX
box it is part of the system.  If you are using DOS get a copy of
GNU Awk from LISTSERV at VM1.NODAK.EDU by sending the mail message

              /pdget pd:<msdos.awk>gawk211.zip

If you are clever with your pattern-matching logic this can be
easy.  Try it.

Mark W. Schumann  3111 Mapledale Avenue, Cleveland 44109 USA
Domain: catfood at ncoast.org
UUCP:   ...!mailrus!usenet.ins.cwru.edu!ncoast!catfood