Error in Microsoft C

Joubert John V jvj0852 at rouge.usl.edu
Sun Jan 27 10:21:20 AEST 1991

In article <1927 at winnie.fit.edu> rcs61423 at zach.UUCP (Thomas Otake /ADVISOR Clay) writes:
>A friend of mine, working with Microsoft C, ran into a situation which
>made her go nuts. When compiling a program the following error message
>was shown:
>   Invalid object module

     I have seen this problem before when I have the incremental linker turned
on.  It seems to go away when I turn this feature off.  The solution to your
problem is simple, just rebuild everything, or at least the module that is
giving you trouble.  I still use the i-link feature, it's just that once or
twice during a long dev. session I may generally have to re-build everything.
This is not too bad, I guess you could choose this time to go for coffee!