Help with rot13 code

John Stanley stanley at phoenix.com
Thu Jan 24 06:18:33 AEST 1991

    Thank you to all those nice people who have been sending me
the fixes for the rot13 code that broke when ported to UNIX.

    However, I AM NOT THE ONE WHO MADE THE REQUEST FOR HELP! I replied
to the request by including the error output from my compiler and
telling the requestor to look at the errors and see if they ring any
bells.

    You may all stop sending me the fixes. I have written my own,
perfectly functional rot13 filter. Though it is not as short as that
posted recently, is works just fine.

    Frr, vg jbexf svar.

<><><><><>-------------------- Stanley at Phoenix.com
"When is it ever going to cease to suck around here?" - Leland McKenzie
	   of McKenzie, Brachman, Chaney, Cuzak, and Becker.