Read from extended keypad?

Junior Physicist userRPCP at mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA
Fri Jun 14 14:08:13 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun5.232114.8482 at ee.ualberta.ca>, njarhe at ee.ualberta.ca (The Bill Man) writes:
>Can anyone tell me how you can either scan for or be able to read from
>the numeric keypad (on a IBM compatible machine).  Reason being I would
>like to be able to use the arrow keys and the PgUp and PgDn options.
>
>If there is anyone that know please E-mail your solution.
>
>Thanks in advance.

  Could someone send me this information too?  I need to be able
to detect when a function key (F1-F10) is pressed.  I haven't
been able to find any references as to how to do this in
any of the C books I have.  I'm using Borland's Turbo C++ v1.01.

Thanks a bunch.
Eugene Mah, Junior Physicist

INTERNET: userRPCP at mts.ucs.ualberta.ca
BITNET: userRPCP at ualtamts