cc68k gnu crosscompiler SPARC/68k20 exits w signal 11

Trygg A. Eliassen trygg at nososl.UUCP
Fri Jun 14 18:40:15 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun13.165043.27505 at noao.edu> dat at noao.edu (D'Anne Thompson) writes:

>Using cc68k -S generates a good looking assembly output file that assembles
>just fine using as68k. (Repeated sequences of cc68k -S and as68k worked
>everytime).

I will try to do it in 2 steps to see if that works,  I had a letter from
Bradley White suggesting the stacksize limit in the C-shell.  I bumped it
up to max, but I had no luck.  It compiles now and then.

>In trying repeated attempts to use a normal cc68k -c sequence, it took
>12 tries before success.  Continued efforts had the same results, about
>1 success in 12 tries.

Is the code generated OK ?

Trygg A. Eliassen BSc. Hons | trygg at nordic-offshore.no
Nordic Offshore Systems AS  | mcsun!nuug!nososl!trygg
Stabekk - Oslo - NORWAY     | Tlf +472 12 55 80  Fax +472 12 54 01