** Some Help Please **

Eize Oosting eoo at let.rug.nl
Fri Jun 7 23:41:19 AEST 1991

In article <12007 at skye.cs.ed.ac.uk> sam at lfcs.ed.ac.uk (S Manoharan) writes:

[Stuff deleted]

>Can anyone help me to get hold of a C code or an algorithm to
>tackle this. It seems to beat me.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Ps - Sorry, if I am posting this to a wrong newsgroup.

Yes, you should have send this to the following newsgroup:

 someone.stupid.enough.to.do.my.homework.?.please.be.!

It's a problem which requires about 3 or 4 for() loops. It's too simple.

|   Letteren-    |  Marvin Minsky once defined Artificial Intelligence as: |
|   Faculteit    |   '... the science of making machines do things that    |
| R.U. Groningen |   would require intelligence if done by men'.           |
| The Netherlands|                                                         |
|                |  Does this include formatting a floppy?                 |
| eoo at let.rug.nl |                                           Eize Oosting  |