Suggestions on C books

Chokchai Leangsuksun chokchai at mcs.kent.edu
Fri Jun 21 00:34:07 AEST 1991

Hello,
	I'll be teaching "Programming in C" for this Fall. Most
students, who will take this class, would have pascal background
(prerequisite). So far, I have used "The C programming Lang" by K&R
and "Intro to Programming in C (A Book on C) by Kelley and Pohl.
	Now, I'd like to update my teaching  materials. Any
suggestions on books, related materials to the class are very
appreciated...

--
Regards,

Chokchai Leangsuksun	  		        |                  /       |
Graduate Assistant		    		| /--|           O/        |
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science  |<__    / ____     /       |
Kent State University		    		|  | O| | |   | O| | |O  | |
Kent Ohio 44242 		    		|  |  | | | O |  | | |-- | |
e-mail: chokchai at mcs.kent.edu  (internet)	|  |O |_| |/  |  |_| |___| |