Porting Cfront's output to other systems.

Dave Jones djones at megatest.UUCP
Tue Jun 25 10:37:10 AEST 1991

>From article <1991Jun21.211157.10040 at starnet.uucp>, by dror at starnet.uucp (Dror Matalon):

> 4. Any other issues?

I'm using a pure-compiler version of c++ now, but the version of cfront
that I used to have produced C code that had already effectively had a cpp
done on it. Therefore, you'll have to be sure that the #include-files
the compiler finds are for the target machine and target-machine libraries,
not for the host machine. Beware of any #ifdef switches on the machine
type in the source code or in the #include-files. Better yet, get a
C++ compiler for the target machine, and don't even try to port the
derived C code.