Intel 386 C

User iris at interet.UUCP
Sun Jun 16 11:31:19 AEST 1991

In article <1240 at ocsmd.com> glenn at zeus.ocs.com (Glenn Ford) writes:
>In article <1991Jun12.113801.27306 at cs.ruu.nl> nevries at cs.ruu.nl (Nico de Vries) writes:
>>In <1234 at ocsmd.com> glenn at zeus.ocs.com (Glenn Ford) writes:
>>
>>What is so special about that? Even the public domain GNU C++ compiler
>>for 386 processors has this feature. I personally would advice you
>>to use Watcon C 8.0 and a PharLap DOS extender supporting virtual
>
>And pay royalties..

PharLap does NOT require royalty payments for application programs
which are bound together with its extender.  The BIND.EXE program is
provided togther with the RUN386.EXE extender.  BIND is used to
convert YOURPROG.EXP into YOURPROG.EXE which includes the PharLap
extender.  YOURPROG.EXE may then be freely distributed without
royalties.  Only if you distribute RUN386 must you pay royalties.
Iris Engelson                          uunet!iris at interet
Director of Software Development       Tel: 201-763-1200
Interet                                Fax: 201-763-5120
111 Dunnell Road
Maplewood, NJ 07040