Cscape and different compilers

Martin Hansson d8hanma at dtek.chalmers.se
Fri Jun 14 19:41:23 AEST 1991

We are using Cscape and Microsoft C and have the libraries for Microsoft.
We also have the source code for the libraries. Now we are going to use
Cscape with TC but we have not been able to compile the libraries under TC.
It builds the libraries (with lots of warnings). But when we try to link
them to our programs we get a fixup warning and no .exe file is made.

Has anybody managed to compile the source files and use them with TC?
In that case please tell us how.

	Thanks in advance, Martin

btw We are using TC++ 1.00 (compiling in standard c mode)

--
  Chalmers  |USENET:d8hanma at dtek.chalmers.se |
 University |SNAIL:  Martin Hansson          | Where am I