Writing C programs for windows.

Bartholomew Siemens Bartholomew_Siemens at mindlink.bc.ca
Tue Jun 11 19:51:21 AEST 1991

In message <6930 at vela.acs.oakland.edu>
jmwojtal at vela.acs.oakland.edu (Wojo) writes:

> After fooling around with C for a while, I noticed a program called asteroids
> which only runs on the window stations at the university.  I was wondering if
> there are any books available on programming such windows in C?
>
> Thanks

I got this from one of the Borland C++ manuals that came
with the program.

o International Business Machines Corporation. _Systems_
x   _Application_Architecture:_Common_User_Access_Advanced_
x   _Interface_Design_Guide_, IBM, 1989.

o Microsoft Corporation. _Microsoft_Windows_User's_Guide_.
x   Redmond, WA: Microsoft Corporation, 1990.

o Microsoft Corporation. _Microsoft_Windows_Software_
x   _Development_Kit:_Programmer's Reference_. Redmond,
x   WA: Microsoft Corporation, 1990.

o Petzoid, Charles. _Programming_Windows_. Redmond, WA:
x   Microsoft Press, 1988.

I haven't read any of these books, as I just received
Borland C++, and am learning C++ right now.

-- bart (not simpson)