TC20.0 to BC++?

Marc Van-Woerkom Marc_Van-Woerkom at ac.maus.de
Thu Jun 27 06:24:00 AEST 1991

Hello Kevin:

You asked about benefits from BC++ for the true C-programmer.

* BC++ includes protected-mode versions of the IDE- and command-line
  compilers plus of TLINK.
  I noticed dramatic speed improvements on my system, when I compiled the
  Windows examples with these X-versions.

* You can use precompiled header-files, but 'til now I don't use them
  for they ask rather strict conditions.
  (No C/C++ mixing, only PASCAL calls, default unsigned char etc.)

* BC++ has an built-in assembler.

* IDE: "Undo" and "Redo" functions dealing with multi-command sequences.

* A new chapter about moving from MSC to BC++.

Bye, Marc

Besides:

KP>'Aard-vark  a very difficult word which you don't need to know.'

Hey, this has truly dutch origins:

Aarde = earth   varken = pig    One of my favorite words!