Wanted...

Thomas B Boutell boutell at brahms.udel.edu
Tue Jun 11 08:40:23 AEST 1991

In article <Scott_Bremner.3608 at resbbs.UUCP> Scott_Bremner at resbbs.UUCP (Scott Bremner) writes:
>I am looking for Cheep Books on C programing
                  ^^^^^
Yes, another unusually technically- oriented sparrow, I see.

>They must be able to teach me C

Ooof. What a silly request; any old C programming book, even a cheap
one (let alone a cheep one), can teach you C! Personally, I'm looking for
a C programming textbook that can teach me COBOL! Now THERE'S a useful
concept!

>leave Mail to ...
>
>                              Scott Bremner

Tom Boutell
Reasonably Merciful Flamemeister- At- Large
--

YOU THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD... BUT HE WAS ONLY SNORING...

Call Burger King at 1-800-YES-1-YES and demand a vegetarian entree!