Good book on C++

Mark A. Yedinak yedinak at motcid.UUCP
Sat Jun 15 07:32:17 AEST 1991

Hello,

    I am in the process of investigating if it worth while for a project I am
working on to use C++ or not.  What I need is a good book which discusses C++.
The project is an embedded system which will also reuse some code which is
written in C.

Thanks,
Mark
--
Mark A. Yedinak - uunet!motcid!yedinak 		*  "Don't take life too
Motorola - General Systems Sector		*   seriously, you will