Digital Switching Code (need ideas)

Bil Madden wpmadden at garcia.warfield.edu
Thu Jun 6 01:28:40 AEST 1991

--

  Hello,
	I am working on a digital switching network program for my HP 48sx.
 I have written most sub algorithms. And I would like it to eventually
handle multiple outputs.
	If anyone could send me or point me to some nice C code that does
switching minimization, it would be greatly appreciated. I would like to map
as much tight code as possible into this program. Thank you much, Bill.
--
Wm P.  Madden, Jr.
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
          madden at eceugs.ece.ncsu.edu
          Bill.Madden at bbs.oit.unc.edu

"Pi is equal to 3, for large values of Pi and small values of 3"

"So naturally, I don't have to tell you that one never snaps
one's fingers on the beat...it's considered agressive.
Never push it, just let it fall on the afterbeat, thus."

						Duke Ellington