declaring defines.

Robert Osborne robert at isgtec.UUCP
Wed Jun 19 03:19:08 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun17.132947.5296 at druid.uucp>, darcy at druid.uucp (D'Arcy J.M. Cain) writes:

|> Before asking a question in this group make sure you have done the
|> following:
|>
|>     [...]
|>
|>     Read the fucking manual.
|>
|>     Read the Frequently Asked Question posting.

I would say that these two sources could answer most, if not all, of the
stupid questions that are being posted here with increasing regularity.

|> BTW, the above suggestions are doubly important for those who want to
|> answer a question.

I think the reason that Torek, Spencer, Gwyn, etc. are no longer
participating in this group is not the stupid questions, it's the
stupid answers (all 10-12 of them for each stupid question!).  What's
worse is these fucking morons feel obliged to argue with Gwyn etc.
(I guess having everybody in comp.lang.c THINK they are an idiot isn't
 enough;  they have to PROVE it).

At least Blair is intelligent and obnoxious :-).

Don't try to answer any question unless you KNOW the answer (if I see one
more "I think that..."  followed by a wrong explanation I'll scream).

Rob.
--
Robert A. Osborne   ...uunet!utai!lsuc!isgtec!robert or robert at isgtec.uucp