Writing WIN Apps w/ TC++, diff. between TC++ and C++

Joe Huffman joe at proto.com
Tue Jun 18 07:01:27 AEST 1991

coates at uc780.umd.edu writes:

>these troubles and even for me this is the only other way to do Windows
>without spending $450.00 plus bucks for the Microsoft SDK. Also

The Zortech 3.0 C/C++ doesn't require the SDK and educational discounts are
available -- in the U.S. call 800-848-8408 and ask for more information.

---
Zortech mailing list: send email to 'ztc-list-request at zortech.com' with:
Add: your-user-name at your-machine-name
In the body of the message.
---
Send Zortech bug reports to 'zortech-bugs at zortech.com'
Send requests for educational discounts to 'zortech-ed at zortech.com'
---
Zortech is my major source of income.  Statements about them or their
competitors cannot be totally without bias.

--
uunet!proto!joe
joe at proto.com