MENUS ? HELP!

Archie Warnock warnock at stars.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 5 13:22:57 AEST 1991

In article <91063.202559FCS101 at psuvm.psu.edu>, FCS101 at psuvm.psu.edu (FRANK C SMEEKS) writes...
>Hi, I am running Borland Turbo C and would like to know if anyone has any sourc
>e code for doing menus.  I want to do like pc tools, etc... with a menu across

Get TPU_31.ZIP from SIMTEL20.  It's got all that stuff in it.  If you
need it in graphics mode instead of text, get TEGL.ZIP (also from SIMTEL20).
Then go have a Rolling Rock at the 'Skeller for me. <g>

-- Archie Warnock (PSU '75, '78g) Internet:  warnock at stars.gsfc.nasa.gov
-- ST Systems Corp.                   SPAN:      STARS::WARNOCK
-- Lab for Astronomy and Solar Physics
-- Goddard Space Flight Center        "Unix - JCL for the 90s"