Log Library - How is it done in the library code?

Anil Joshi joshi at m.cs.uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 11 12:21:41 AEST 1991

I need to compute natural log for some numbers. I could use the c math.h library
routine but I do not want the accuracy of the library routine. A crude
approximation would suffice. Does anyone know how this is done in the c library
routine? Is it possible to get the source code?
Thanks
Anil
--
"Come the (computer) revolution, all persons found guilty of such criminal
behaviour will be summarily executed, and their programs won't be!"