2 simple questions from a beginner

Brian M McNamara v056ped5 at ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu
Thu Mar 7 15:28:59 AEST 1991

I am using Turbo C...

Q1:
	I have three files, each with a header file. Call them A,B,C.

A.c calls B.c and C.c as well as B.h and C.h
B.c calls B.h and A.h
C.c calls C.h and A.h
They all call another .lib file

How do I set the makefile? I am getting them to compile by using the
build-all option from within the editor and then linking externally,
but I would like to use the makefile so I can use a quicker smaller
editor to do the code. My memory restrictions do not allow placing
everything in one file.

Q2:
	I have a data file which consists of a list of two names
(first and last), but needs  to be edited through an ascii editor. The
EOL characte is being printed as some weird character from the ASCII
tables. How can I get rid of this? I need to find the character causing
the problem and change it to a regular null character but I have tried
about fifty different ways and can't get it to work.

Please mail any help you can. Thanks in advance,
Brian